Best by dates for Products:
- Keep all hemp food products refrigerated or frozen if they aren't going to be eaten quickly - hemp is a living seed & volitale - similar to flax seed.
- Hemp Seed / Hemp Fklour & Hemp Oil have a normal one year shelf life kept refrigerated -
- Our Hand Rolled Sourdough Hemp Pretzels that are a dry good have 30-45 days kept cool & let breathe. We use less hemp flour in them vs our SOFT Hempzel™ Pretzel which is enriched with more hemp flour, hemp seed and hemp oil vs canola oil
- Frozen Soft Hemp Pretzels 1 plus year - best to individually wrap them if you are spacing them out.
- Mustard 1 year or more again keep refrigerated since it's Horseradish which needs to be kept dark & cold to maintain it's bite - the longer it sits the apple cider and honey will become more pronounced. -
- Questions? Call 1-800-USe-HEMP