Reflecting today on 12/31/19 on the first year in 2005 coming to the famed Pennsylvania farm show to set up a hemp booth.
- You can't build a business with out selling a product and the Pennsylvania farm show provided me the opportunity to introduce to a world wide audience our Lancaster County Soft Pretzel enriched with Hemp Flour, Hemp Seed & Hemp Oil.
- The Staff starting with Maintanence & Mac's department has been the most helpful group including the security guards - we've never had an issue there.
- We've seen over a milllion people, 100,000 a year have to have walked by the booth over the 15 years that it's been set up.
- Some people come to our booth first when they arrive - we feel honored.
- It's been a great way to get direct feed back from customers and create wholesale business relationships - that store owner can see how well folks like the produds in our booth.
- It's helped shape our marketing direction.
BELOW ARE A FEW NOTES FROM PREVIOUS YEARS - I loved capturing videos - customer testimonials - awakenings when foliks finally understood that hemp made sense and thus here we are going into 2020 full steam a head.
Right after the holidays we are rocking into the annual Pennsylvania Farm Show - join us, sample our Hempzels, Mustard & more.
Countdown, November, December, January 9th, 10th, 11th, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 2016 the 100th Anniversary of the Pennsylvania Farm Show the Hempzel's Booth will be here our 11th year. Two booths 5008, 5009 - more focus on the Hempzel Soft Pretzel Swirls 8 packs, mustard and more, we'll been signing folks up who are interested in growing hemp for Hempzels - the seed we need. We'll add more to this as things roll in & get baked right after Christmas. Spread the word, like us on Facebook.
Kudos to Senators Folmer(R) and Schwenk (D) for their announcement and press conference to be held on the first day of the 99th Annual Pennsylvania Farm Show in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania on January 10th, 2015 at 4:30pm. On the McClay St. entrance the event will be in the Keystone Conference Center (see map) in the Deleware Room. Thanks to Keystone Cannabis Coalition for cooridinating, petitioning and instigating this moment. More to be added 11/10/14 -
Last year 2014's line up of testimonials. See you soon 2015 to add your support to the cause.
Brandon Dug the Hempzels enough to get an 8 pack to take home.
Start the morning with a hot hempzel - what's your favorite booth?
Nick from Hershey - Chef rock it.
Family all love Hempzels. Unique. Great tasting - heathier.
Octorara Alumni coming out yearly to support the Hempzels effort to Free the Seed!.
Justin Nick & Paul - Octorara Graduates Sowing Seeds.
New fans Brady & Friends Learn & Choose